Well its LPD time folks. How will the LPD shape up after the first week?
Well its LPD time folks. How will the LPD shape up after the first week?
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
Going in, the standings should be something along these lines...
1. Appalachia 0-0 6-2
2. JJ Kelly 0-0 5-5
3. Powell Valley 0-0 5-4
4. JI Burton 0-0 2-5
5. Clintwood 0-0 1-9
6. Pound 0-0 1-9
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Gate City also opens up district games at John Battle friday, and pulaski is home saterday, additionaly tommarow we play burton at burton.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
With the return of Myron Powell Valley could easily win the LPD district. Yet Wise has all the tools it takes to simply wear people down. This season is going to be about taking care of business at home and stealing a couple of games on the road.
I keep waiting to see if JIB is going to hit their stride. Not having Coleman has been a huge loss. I wonder if there's any chance he could return by the time of the district tournament?
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Yeah I've been waiting for them to show improvement too.. I expected them to be good this year but with Coleman out that can explain their troubles.
Bookmarks